What is Instagram?
It is a social network and application to upload photos and videos, in addition to being able to share them with other users and other social networks (Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr and Twitter). Users can apply a lot of effects and filters to any photo. Some of the latest features added are live videos and stories (upload photos that then disappear, such as Snapchat).
Describe how they collect, share, use and protect information that is related to their services on both, mobile devices and the web service. Also for any service that is associated with Instagram. By using that service, it’s accepted that you can publish photos, videos and comments, and other users can view, share and search for any information that you have published on your service.
Collection and use of information
- Basic information for the account. Your username, password and email address. In the user profile: name, surname, photo.
- Contact information. You receive emails related to the Service.
- Additional Information. Location, photos. They keep the right to make suggestions based on contacts imported from our agenda and other social networks.
- Location information. They use their location through their mobile network and GPS, wireless networks. This information may be shared with third parties.
- Links. Instagram may retain information about how we interact with the Service's links.
- Registration data. They automatically record the web request, internet protocol address ("IP"), browser type, reference and exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with the links in the Service, Domain names, homepages, pages visited and other information of that type.
- Privacy of minors. They do not knowingly collect or request any information from users who have not yet reached 14 years of age, nor knowingly allows such persons to register with the Service. If information is found for a child under the age of 14 without the authorization of their guardians, they will erase the account.
Navegadores y privacidad